Sr. Engineer billing and estimation (Head Office)
Vacancy – 1
Job Location – Thane (candidates staying nearby to location is preferred)
Key Responsibilities –
- Analyse different aspects of a project based on the size and type of the project.
- Responsible for providing complete quantity take-off, analysis, and estimate, and studies for all deliverables involved in the assigned scope
- Identify design and constructability issues and analysis to determine constructability
- Define more cost-efficient alternatives to the proposed scope of project
- Act as a connection between subcontractors, design team (architects, engineers, consultants), and client
- Responsible for preparing and assembling bids and proposals for various contract types
- Determine required but non indicated scope through the analysis of site conditions and all contract documents (plans specifications, etc.)
- Collaborate with operations staff to ensure that General Conditions and Requirement items are appropriately captured in the estimate
- Perform assessment on subcontractor proposals to ascertain if scope is covered and manage the risk of scope gaps
- Suggestions to Manager. for anticipated expenditures
- Responsibilities included preparing preliminary cost estimates of projects that are in conceptual stage
- Assist senior engineers/other departments in preparing rate analysis of different work packages
- Perform comparative analysis of estimates for different specifications of the work package and arrive at the optimal cost and specification as per standards set by company
- Prepares the tender analysis sheet and presents it to the manager. Responsible for submitting the tender on time. Monitors and stores the costs to improve the accuracy of future pricing. Delegates the inquiries to other estimators.
- Preparation of Contracts with the Vendors and
- Verification of Contractor’s billing
- Analyse all preliminary research data to determine the project’s influence on the company and its investments and present it to Sr. Manager
- As project deliverables are developed, review them to start gaining an understanding of the overall scope of the project; reviewing design packages, project drawings, and other deliverables to prepare for the estimation process.
- . Develop Cost Estimates
- Manage Current and Previous Estimations
- Checking of bills of all work as per work done on site & as per work order BOQ & clauses.
- Keeping the project wise, phase wise & work wise records (Hard & soft copy) of labour contractor bills, Material delivery challenges, measurement sheets & all billing & work-related documents & Contract documents.
- Checking of reconciliation statement of all materials
- Manage junior billing team
- Data analysis – gather data, visualize it, and analyse it in an effective manner, including putting the data analysis into presentations
- Strategic planning skills – estimating the cost of an entire project requires strategic planning and thinking
- Technical documentation – for estimating costs
- Strongly analytical – strongly analytical skills
- Collaboration –collaboration with the different teams working on a project, including engineers, marketers, and project management
Education/Qualification – B.E./Diploma – Civil
Knowledge – Understanding drawings, process of billing and estimation, Knowledge ERP system will be an added advantage, Knowledge of materials.
Experience: 4-6 years’ work experience (Stability in profile is must), Real Estate Industry Experience must (Mivan + Conventional- Residential Buildings),
Salary: 30000 to 40,000 CTC