Job Title – Sr. Architect
Vacancy – 1
Job Location – Thane
Salary Package (CTC) – 5LPA – 7LPA (negotiable)
Industry preferred – Real Estate only
Experience – 7yrs – 12yrs
Education – B.Arch
Key Skills – Strong communication skills, Managerial skills and ability to manage team size of 5-10
Job Description –
- Manage the project end to end (From Designing till execution). Controlling projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Preparation of Municipal Drawings, working drawings, architectural drawings for residential redevelopment projects.
- To coordinate and Monitor with different agencies connected with project with respect to Approval and Progress
- To Undertake Property Due Diligence and compliances
- Prepare feasibility report of projects using the construction “brief” to identify clients’ needs and Obtain approvals / Clearances with respect to environmental aspect, ULC, revenue clearances, legal clearances, etc.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time
- To Liaise and coordinate with all Concerned Government Departments / Authorities like Municipal bodies and local planning authorities relating to land and building Development permission across India
- To prepare MIS on monthly basis for all activities
- Municipal drawing Approval as per local authority by laws/regulations.
- Developing architecture in line with client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Prepare Architecture Department SOP’s
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Adjust contracts and designs to meet the changing needs of clients.
- Draft designs that reflect green building values and cater to our clients’ desires for smaller carbon footprints.
- Communicate with contractors and construction workers to implement designs
- Oversee and manage architectural team/department
- Municipal drawing Approval as per local authority by laws/regulations
- Scrutinizing & passing of drawings
- Managing all the activities, right from the File Submission till the Approval
- Proven working experience as a Senior Architect in high rise residential projects (redevelopment preferably), Mhada Projects in Mumbai
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Expert knowledge and experience of UDCPR/DCR of Mumbai and Thane
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Autocad, Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ, Revit or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills