Vacancy – 1
Job Location – Thane/Mumbai
Job Description –
- Work and identification on hiring needs closely with department managers
- Understanding Manpower requirements and further recruitment plan preparation
- Managing job portals, website, campus recruitments, consultants, social media, internal database, Employee referral channel and other such sources for the job postings of new requirements.
- Independently managing End to End recruitment from sourcing till selection of the candidates.
- Conduct Telephonic, face to face interviews of all shortlisted candidates
- Schedule and Coordinate with line Managers,HR Manager, Top Management on technical interview rounds and initiate hiring as per shortlistings
- Report preparation and presentation with respect to hiring.
- Initiatives and implementations in the area of recruitment and selection
- Maintaining different types of recruitment database and HR dashboard
- Managing complete employee life cycle
- Working on other HR operational tasks assigned by Manager.
- Analysing and mitigating attrition rate
❖ Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills. Result oriented.
❖ Flexibility, Open to do all tasks assigned by manager and take responsibility
Education/Qualification – Graduate
Knowledge – Real Estate Industry Experience preferred.
Experience: 3-4 years’ work experience in recruitment (Stability in profile is must)
Salary: 18,000 to 25,000 CTC