Job Title – Project Manager (Civil)
Vacancy – 2
Salary package (CTC) – 5LPA – 10 LPA
Job Location – Mumbai
Industry preferred – Real Estate/Engineering & Construction only
Experience – 7yrs – 15yrs
Qualification: B.E/Diploma Civil
Skills: Excellent communication, Inter-personal & Coordination skills, Team management skills, Planning & Time Management, Analytical skills.
Key Responsibilities –
- Successful execution & Delivery of Allotted Projects within given time schedule
- Provide all relevant data/reports to management on each project
- Control Material wastage at site, monitor consumption against budgeted consumption
- Monitor Contractors/Labours performance, Organize counselling sessions for poor performers
- Quality check of all products as per defined norms
- Conduct Training of Staff on quality improvement, better techniques of Execution
- Adherence to On site safety measures
- Monitor, guide team to meet their KRA’s. Ensure attendance tracking, leave planning of team members
- Ensure all facilities for labourers at Site such as medical, hygiene
Candidate should be physically fit to work at Site.
Monitoring execution of every process of construction and ensure all records are maintained as per SOP,
Coordination site supervisor & contractor supervisor to ensure required labor force is available on the site,
Resolve any labor issue arising on site,
Ensure quality of material used for each and every process is as per specified IS norms,
Ensure whether specified safety norms as per SOP are followed on construction site.