Job Title – Legal Executive/Manager
Vacancy – 2
Salary package (CTC) – 3LPA – 6LPA
Job Location – Thane
Industry preferred – Real Estate/Engineering & Construction only
Experience – 4yrs – 8 yrs
Skills: Excellent communication, Analytical skills, Good planning and organization skills, Drafting skills, Ability to provide independent advice to senior management on technical matters
Key Responsibilities –
- Managing all legal documents, Litigation & Non-Litigation matters pertaining to properties, consumer disputes,
labour disputes etc.,
- Due diligence for all legal documents to safeguard.
- Ensure compliances of all applicable laws and licenses.
Job Description –
- Analysing proposals, contracts and other contract instruments for content and clauses imposing possible risk to the company.
- Validating Terms and condition of all contracts/agreements
- Providing legal advice and support in drafting commercial agreements, MOUs, POAs, Conveyance deeds, Indemnity Bonds, SLAs, etc.
- Keeping track of all legal documents/files/records.
- Ensure that all cases are attended to on time with appropriate follow up and file updating as per exhibits for all matters related to property, consumer disputes, labour dispute etc.
- Identifying and Liasoning with outside advocates/counsellors/law firms to represent organization for legal proceedings.
- Preparing/sending /replying to legal notices
- Ensure organization complies with legal requirements of all applicable laws and licenses required for construction Industry.
- Liasoning with govt., semi-govt. authorities. (Related legal documentation)
- Keeping track of compliances under IPR, Trademark & registration.
- Ensuring compliances under Corporate Social Responsibility
- Weekly updating management with status of litigation matters, changes in laws etc.
- Advising on interpretation of law on Statutory and Regulatory Compliances.
- Operational Advises on day-to-day legal issues in consultation with legal experts.
- Providing in-house legal opinions, legal notes & recommendations for case filing/withdrawal.