Compliance Manager/Sr. Executive
Vacancy – 1
Job Location – Thane/Mumbai
Job Description –
- Site & Head office Inspections with respect to statutory compliances
- Ensuring compliances are followed within the organization right from registration of the company
- Coordinating with labour law consultants, contractors, vendors associated with organization with respect to compliances
- Maintaining all data and records (Soft copy/hard copy)/files of company registrations, employee, labours salary registers, challans, notices
- Responsible for Salary, PF,ESIC payments of employees, labours or any other manpower associated with the organization
- Guiding Management and other departments on statutory compliances
- Must have experience of creating and managing team of juniors
- Responsible for handling government officers/inspectors visit, replying to notices, producing data and handling company level compliances
- Must also work closely with legal team on RERA compliances of the organization
- Audit Site and Head office to ensure compliances.
- Working on other compliances tasks assigned by Manager.
❖ Excellent communication skills (written & Verbal) interpersonal skills. Result oriented.
❖ Strong knowledge of Industrial relations, real estate labour/statutory laws, knowledge of real estate compliances
- Team management skills
- Managing statutory, Government officers, consultants etc
Education/Qualification – Graduate/IR Course
Knowledge – Real Estate Industry Experience is must, RERA knowledge, Statutory/labour law compliances
Experience: 6-7 years work experience in IR/statutory compliances (Stability in profile is must)
Salary: 35,000 to 50,000 CTC